Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Name Drop #1 Bruce Mackay

So I decided to start name dropping some friends of mine.
You know, as one does. So I'll start off with my friend BruceYou know, as one does. So I'll start off with my friend Bruce Mackay.
We grew up in the same time. He is a few years older than me. My earliest memories of him including him swearing in primary school and wrecking my parent's back garden with burnt-out fireworks. An all round nice sort of a guy.
Then our paths split and we bumped into each other at punk/hc shows a few years later. Then we went to college together. Then he graduated.
He is a pretty damn hot-on-fire-talented type of a guy when it comes to visual stuff, especially illustration. He also played in the now-defunct, disgustingly cute, but amazing band, This Quilt.
Check him out, he is unemployed, starving and desparate!
Mike
p.s I took the photo of him on my Olympus Trip 35, nifty innit?

No comments: